Accept Bitcoin, XEM and Dash as payment in Drupal Commerce platform in few minutes. With crypto payments you are able to accept payments from anywhere around the globe without delays or high fees. Download and integrate Drupal payment plugin, set up iCoin merchant project, and start accepting cryptocurrency on your e-commerce site. Avoid Bitcoin and altcoins price volatility by settling payments in EUR, USD, GBP or any of the 20+ currencies offered by iCoin.
How to install Drupal Bitcoin Payment Module
- Download the Drupal Bitcoin Payment Module.
- Upload files to
- Install/Enable the module at Admin -> modules page.
- Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the iCoin page, open the "Project" section, and click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching Public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Configure iCoin options in Home -> Administration -> Store -> Configuration -> Payment methods.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Project ID and Private key (Options are part of the reaction rule settings.)