Accept Bitcoin, XEM and Dash as payment in WooCommerce platform in few minutes. With crypto payments you are able to accept payments from anywhere around the globe without delays or high fees. Download and integrate WooCommerce payment plugin, set up iCoin merchant project, and start accepting cryptocurrency on your e-commerce site. Avoid Bitcoin and altcoins price volatility by settling payments in EUR, USD, GBP or any of the 20+ currencies offered by iCoin.
How to install WooCommerce Bitcoin Payment Module
- Download WordPress Bitcoin Payment Plugin.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the Cryptosis page and open the "Project" section, then click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching Public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Activate the plugin through the WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout → Cryptosis.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Project ID, and Private key which you generated before.