Accept Bitcoin, XEM and Dash as payment in Magento 2 platform in few minutes. With crypto payments you are able to accept payments from anywhere around the globe without delays or high fees. Download and integrate Magento 2 payment plugin, set up iCoin merchant project, and start accepting cryptocurrency on your e-commerce site. Avoid Bitcoin and altcoins price volatility by settling payments in EUR, USD, GBP or any of the 20+ currencies offered by iCoin.
How to install Magento 2 Bitcoin Payment Module
- Download the Magento 2 Bitcoin Payment Extension.
- Connect to your server by ssh:
$ ssh user:[email protected]
- Go to the Magento 2 web-root:
user$ cd var/www
- Create directories for the extension:
user$ mkdir -p app/code/iCoin/Merchant
- Run Magento 2:
user$ bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Generate Private and Public keys:
Go to the iCoin page, open the "Project" section, and click on your project. Select "Edit Project" and then click the "Generate" button (next to the Public key field). You will get an automatically generated private key – download and save it. A matching public key will be generated automatically and added to your project.
- Login in admin panel of your Magento 2 web-shop.
- Navigate to Stores → Configuration → Sales → Payment methods.
- Click on "Bitcoin via iCoin" and fill the form enter your Merchant ID, Project ID and private key.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Project ID, Private key.